+91 96061 95959 | +91 8431628109 | email@example.com
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the corona virus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
· Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
· We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
· We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
· We are making sure your Dining experience will be thoughtfully curated keeping in mind limited gathering in restaurant areas and other restrictions for safety.
· Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel.
· Guest check in declaration form is in place to identify guests who had travelled to high risk countries in the previous 30days so that they can undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
At Orange Suites & Inn, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Signature Orange Suites & Inn hospitality you’ve come to expect.